Also, did you know that THIS BLOG IS 10 YEARS OLD? Is it possible for a blog to apply for AARP membership?? We'll be celebrating this year by revisiting some favorite places and checking out new ones. More to come!
For now, back to dessert. You voted with your visits!
|Some rights reserved by missmeng|
Here are the most popular posts of 2014:
- Tip of the Day: Reheating Bagels at Home - the most popular post on this blog!
- Robin's Candy Shop, aka Willy Wonka for Adults
- The Exquisite Chocolate Sediment - Trader Joe's Peppermint Hot Cocoa
- Nashoba Brook Bakery, Or One More Reason This City Mouse Needs to Visit the Country Mouse More Often
- Cupcake Camp Boston 2012 Aftermath - Stretchy Pants Edition
- Fly to When Pigs Fly Bakery
- Lasting DNC Legacy? John Kerry's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cupcakes Competing for Your Taste Buds
- Portuguese Sweet Bread Has Arrived in Brighton
- Greyston Bakery Makes Brownies to Hire People - Over 25,000 Lbs. Each Day
- Cakes Throughout U.S. History [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Cinnamon Rice Pudding at Anna's Taqueria
- Comfort Food with Stephen Colbert and Jamie Oliver
- Bakes For Breast Cancer Holds First Annual #OfficeBakeSale
- What a Munchkin Aspires to: Sweet Potato Doughnuts at Bostonia Public House
And, for old time's sake, I wish Stephen Colbert all the best on his new ventures. Somehow your show also had plenty of fun cooking and food moments and I was so happy to post the clips so everyone could enjoy. I'll miss your show dreadfully but look forward to seeing you back on tv later this year! Here's one of my favorite clips:
Best of The Colbert Report - Video Clips - The Colbert Report | Comedy Central:
Stephen heads to the kitchen with Gloria Steinem and Jane Fonda in a "Kiss the Cook" apron.